I M.I.S.S
*
*
*
*
*
*
1. Rempit to lecture
Ayah bg motor bcz my 1st sem result was very bad (not that bad actually..but didn’t meet the target..ponteng class too much sbb xsuke naik bus..for all u know, me rempit to every where…bole kire dgn jari brape kali naik komuter/train yg sgt la crowded tuh..in away, its minimize the outing to tempat yg jauh2…hmm, thats why la me dah jadi minah rempit terhebat (hahaha..ye ye jek)
2. Sleeping during lecture
Yg ni not only myself ok..other people pon ramai..cume mybe me extremely ‘tertido’ dlm kelas yg lecture die very the slow mellow...
3. Ponteng Lecture
hmm…cannot describe by any words :-p..hahaha..nakal kan..
4. Participating in activity/event
for merit collection..mcm2 buat..sport, culture, art, rakan muda n etc..used to be ‘sepanduk girl’ which I can only recall when my fren uploaded gmbo dkt fb..used to be dancer for baksis n mlm kebudayaan (dapat gak blaja joget n zapin wpon me keras sajo..*wink*)..used to be ajk of kelab kebajikan for various activities..used to be Setiausaha Agung Rakan Muda UPM..n the most valuable experience was to be Program Director for BAKSIS Sabah 2004..the program that temukn us@@ (owh, its still part of my sweet story tho we are now separated :-p)
5. Playing games
hockey, volleyball, futsal etc for KTDI/Melati – 1st year jer main volley n the rest main hockey..hmm, kire ok la sbb jd 1st 11 player tuh..siap dpt opportunity jd stricker lg (bangga dgn diri sendiri plak..opss..over plak!!)..penah gak main futsal for KTDI..penah main pingpong, tennis, squash, bola baling tuk Top Melati..yg funnynyer, penah main softball tp runner jer sbb nina yg hit the ball…hahaha..
6. Meeting in Anggerek Room
Typical ktdian..i’m sure other ktdi’ans would understand..
7. Attending event in Dataran Melur
smtimes in rela n most of the time in paksarela…
8. Supporting KTDI in any matches esp sports match
“BERTAHAN JANJI MENANG!!!” tagline ktdi..n we ramai2 dok tepi padang sambil jerit2 and gelak2..konon nak psycho team lawan la tuh.
9. Outing to mines
Favorite place for movie n bowling, other than that, shopping J..yeayy!!! tp yg heran nyer, I never go to mines wonderland…
10.Dating
Despite of having busy schedule, this only being done during leisure/after any events (have to manage time effectively..wah..mcm la super duper bz girls plak smpi kene curi ms tuk dating) n definitely we went outside campus..where to go? Of course PUTRAJAYA..hehehe..
These are the things that I miss a lot and these were the things in mind when I wrote this . I wish I could repeat all but unfortunately, it is soooo impossible. There are things that I could never repeat at all..especially no 10..(hmm..im supposed to keep this deep down inside jer)..
But then, I’m pretty sure that there are some thing that i can do again i.e item 2 and 3 (atleast) InsyaAllah soon..but not with rempit anymore.. hehehe..
Frens dearie, pray for me ya…Aminnn….
P/s: To be continued

4 comments:
May All d Happiness with U dear.. Amin...
Thank u miss..may happiness be with u s well :-)
wesss..... letak resume terus laaa. hehehe
hahaha..ni la org kate a walk to remember..stroll down memory lane :-P
Post a Comment