Monday, 14 December 2009

Motivation is in yourself

Td ade 1 post dkt fb:

“i need sum motivation..very upset because of thisss failure..failure..failure..ishhhhhh”

Then I commented:

"Motivation is in yourself..be strong girl!!"

Coz I used to be in this situation..where I look up & down..left & rigt..in and out..just to find the miracle word.. strengths!!!!

Sometimes I think I dh nekad..but sometimes I still looking back..i wanna walk forward cz i don’t want turning back..but those things just didn’t fly away..

When I tell my frens to be strong..i’m actually telling myself to be stonger..or strongest..

Coz I know, the motivation is in myself!!!!

P/s: Go girl!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanx kak fiza..huhu..but now..at least my tens volume was decreasing..cooking rendang ayam rite now..then eat and eat and eat till i feel ahhhh..heheh..thnx a lot my sist..muahs.

♥readikara♥ said...

hehehe..its ok..do what ever can make u feel better..go girl!!
hehehe