Sunday, 27 September 2009

If You Can't Forget the One Who Got Away, Can You...

Love the One You're With

Synopsis:
"A lot of things happened before I married Andy..and one of them was Leo. The one I would finally get over. Then see again, years later...
For one hundred days, Ellen beleived she had done the right thing - arried the man of her dreams and embarked on 'happy ever after'. But then she met Leo again. From the outside it looked like two strangers making fleeting eye contact. But inside was a very different story. Inside, Ellen was reeling as, suddenly, her whole world was turned upside down..

Comment:
(chewah..mcm pro jer..pdhal ni la 1st time buat comment..hehehe)..
Yg sbnarnye, it took me almost 3 months to finish this book..igtkan buku motivasi..tp love story rupanye..bt smhow it was very inspiring :-)..
From this book, sy tau that love is sum of our choices, the strengths of commitment and ties that bind two hearts together (hehe..cilok sejibik mcm ayat dlm buku)..tho you'll never forget the past, but it will lead to a new life..

I like all the characters in this book..(same with P/s I Love You..my fav book ever)..i see Ellen in myself..i can feel what was inside er.. I understand how much she loved leo tho she has married with andy..but after all, she chose to be with the person who loves her much more better..yes, that suppose to be the way..appreciating the person that we're with :-)
I like suzanne coz it proves that in every ups and down, family is the best.. I like Morgot coz it shows that is what friends are for..The Heroes?i hv no idea y i like Leo mor that Andy..myb u guys pon same kot..Leo and Andy..Ellie finally did the best decision to be with her husband..where exactly she belongs to and wanna stay to..

Ade many reasons y relation x kekal..but, what ever it is, it must have a closure..thats what Ellie is looking for..for both side to understand..for both side to learn smthing and for both side to move on..coz there no who is right or who is wrong in any relation..its about love, respect, care, understand and appreciating each other..its not about having the person that you love..its about to see he/she happy..no matter what..

Me:
Y i said i see ellen in myself..heheh..bcz i'm also looking for a closure..n Alhamdulillah I almost reach to the closure..thanx to him for calling me up..Thanks God for giving me the strengths..n definitely telling the true is much more better than avoiding each other..fuhh!!lega..n now, i think i know where myhead and myheart led me :-)

P/S: Do not rush into a new relation when you just being hurt. take your time coz ther must be someone outher for you..right person at the right time..percaya pada janji ilahi, kerana kita x penah sendiri :-)

1 comment: