The boss asked where do u wanna go?im giving u more option..to me its ok if u wanna move out or stay here..bcz I believe u can survive wherever u go...
i was thinking for the best answer..bit honestly am afraid to give an honest answer..I would prefer management to make a decision even thought I hv a feeling to go back to hometown..but I dont want to voice it out bcz I dont want to regret later if the new place doesnt suit me..n to me it doesnt matter where I am as long as I still have a job..get the salary paid n contribute my best to the team..
Hmmm...think!think!think! But still I dont hv the answer yet..I've got another 5 months to think about it n make a decision.. may Allah eases everything n help me to find the answer..bcz I trust him n I trust that His plan is the best for me.. Aminnn...

No comments:
Post a Comment