Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Konichiwa Japan!



22 – 29 April 2014
Kyoto - Osaka - Tokyo

I hv been in few countries previously but this trip is really different. For the first few days, my mind was everywhere..thinking that where I am know, I am definitely feel grateful. Since I was a kid, i’m not that kind of person with high ambition. I wasn’t even have a wish list to fulfil. I just follow the path that Allah plans for me..and at the age of 30 I think I have almost everything I need. I think I have a good life, a lovely family and frens and also a good career (no life is perfect..but i keep myself to think that way...bcs u are what u think!)..n Alhamdulillah.. Allah grants me what i need most :)
But,somehow this trip opened up my eyes that there are so many things outside I haven’t seen yet..it changed the way I see the world..there are so many things that I could explore rather than living my complaisant life only. The people, the weather, the environment, the culture…everything seems interesting and it became a new lesson to me.. i wish I could see more of that..in other places..other countries or somewhere around the world.. InsyaAllah..Smoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki.. Aamiinnn ♡

No comments: