Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Chineese Blood

I used to be a big fan of leon lai meng n jimmy lim..i collected their story n photos a lot..in fact i kept it in the scrapt book which i dont know where now..

I used to admire a chineese look guy during my martrik time..n now we bcome frens but ofkos he doesnt know that i ws admiring him those days..

I used to hv a chineese look bf during my uni time..but unfortunely wont last long..only for 6 years n now im still wondering why it was happened..

Why am i sooo intact with all these chineese thingy?

I guess bcz of the chineese blood that flows in my body..which inheritted from my lovely farther makes my interest towards that..

I used to have one good chinesse fren..But then, he stayed away after i told him that I cant even try as i'm concern too much on the religous matter, cross cultural (malay n chineese), family acceptance n so on..well, those are the things that must be considered isn't it?plus it was not a right time..just after the broke off story last year..

And....

Today i met with one young chineese man..who is not hensem but good looking..who is respect the muslim obligations..understand malay culture n treat others with respect others irregardless the gender, skin color n religion..

He is my trainer at problem solving n decision making training.. he is very energetic n inspiring..he keeps my eyes open tru out the class tho it is very boring session..i would say he is very positive person..i wish i could see more guys especially malay with that quality..positive mind n attitude..

P/s: btw,wht is the connection of my story with this young man ya?haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

music @ ur blog annoying..