Hello.. I’m back! :p
Suddenly rasa nak cakap psl leadership..to me, leadership is very subjective.. nobody knows who are the good leader until they found one.. n nobody knows whether they are a good leader or not even someone told them that they were..
Come to think of it, I feel blessed..the fact that I have a great team member…who are always understanding, supportive, caring and loving me for who I am. I can be the one who I wanted to be i.e my very own self!
Although sometime I make them stress..sometimes I push them.. n even though sometimes they make me cry but still I’m very grateful for the most of the times that the make me laugh..make me happy..make me proud and make me even stronger..n thats what a team is all about..n thats how the my leadership being nurtured.
Yes, I am not a good leader.. but I always wanted to be one of the most memorable team lead for my team.. no matter where i'm heading now.. n no matter where they will be in future.. May our path cross again in future..
And again, the feeling of leaving is just not good for me 😢

No comments:
Post a Comment