Monday, 19 July 2010

G00D PE0PLE

Td had lunch with k husma..sembang punye sembang,suddenly she said:
"fiza, kak ati ckp kt sy: husma, kalo ade problem psl claim/salary, awk contact je Azfiza"

wow! My 1st boss which i reported to her not more than 2 mths has talked smthing good/nice bout me to other people..well, atleast she still remember bdk hingusan ni kn..(^_*)

Then when i was driving back home i kept thinking that how nice if I can be good at everybody..

I hv met a lot of good people along the way..n some of those good people may not think that we r a good people like them..in other words, they might not like me..

I remember, 5 yrs back, one of my fren accindently sent a 'not good' msg n wrote a 'not good' things bout me to my hp..i'm shocked..but thats the fact we cant please everybdy.. I'm notsure what ive done wrong but personally i was not mad at all. When she came to say sorry, i dunno wut to say..but i told her tht i understood n let bygone be bygone..fuhhh!!!

Yes, Let bygone be bygone..I know that im not good to some people..bt honestly i wanna be good to evrybody..i wanna touch their heart even with a small thing..i wanna be a good daugther, a good sister, a good buddy, a good staff n good good n good..coz i wanna people remmber the good things about me..:-p

No comments: