Wednesday, 14 October 2009

You're Lucky then!

Unsangkarable Scene
**********************

pg td ade discussion dgn boss..Suddenly big boss came n say hi to us..

Boss: oh ya, buku ni I baru bace half..(obj to inform that he is reading the book that has been given by big boss la kot)
Big Boss: its ok..take your time..
Boss: wife I pelik tibe2 I suke membaca plak
Big boss: I dr dlu lg suke membaca..atleast I can improve my knowledge..so I can talk any topics with anybody..i can talk about Motor, politic and even relationship I can..

Boss: Relationship? ni ha ade masalah boifren (smbil pin point kt sy)


Bigboss pon pulled the chair tu seat beside me and look at me as if I am alien (haiyaa…mcmane nak lari?mukaku sudah merah padam…)

Big Boss: Yeke? brape lame dah..

Me: xdela boss (sambil tersipu2 malu)...

Bigboss: bape lame dah bercinta? (He asked again…tp me pretended not to hear la konon)

Bigboss: husband ke bf? Bape lame dh bercinta? (sambil tgk muke saya..nak jawapan la tuh..huhu)

Me: bf jer..dah 6thn..(jwb mcm nak xnak jer)

BigBoss: You’re lucky then!!! you know..bcz he left you when u’re still single..Just imagine if he left you after your marriage..5 or 6 years after that..u gonna face a very hard time rather than now..bcz ur status has been changed..

Me: (diam jer..boss pon jd observer jer..huhu..xtau nk ckp ape..but my heart said; Yes, I am!! i am lucky..smhow or rather, I know that I am lucky..)*Wishing for the blessing in disguise..Aminn..*


P/s: Mcm sy ckp td, it's unsangkarable (hehhe..telah di melayukan).. we are talking about this matter..my bigboss, my boss and myself talked about my personal life..like they were talking to their very own daughter..pdahal I didn’t even tell this to my boss n I wonder how he knew it..huhuhuhu.. I miss my beloved Ayah…


No comments: