Tuesday, 16 June 2009

I Miss Him

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Our last photo together

*This photo can't describe what is inside my heart...

Only Allah knows how i miss him...



My dear Ayah..
There are so many things that i want to tell you..
my life..my happiness..my sadness..
my ups and downs..
and my everything...

And i did tell you..
in my own way..
through my heart..
through my prayer...
and i wish you hear that..
because
you are my strength..
you are my everything...

Thank you Ayah..
your advices, your beliefs and your spirit..
guide me to live my life...
your love and your character..
has influenced my personality..
and of course..
I'm proud to be your daughter..


Selamat Hari Bapa to Ayah..
I love you..
I miss you..
always..
and
for the rest of my life..

May your soul rest in peace..

Al-Fatihah...


2 comments:

Apizolla said...

alfatihah... semoga dia ditempatkan di kalangan orang-orang yang beriman~~


ni pic arwah ayah ko kan??

Nina Othman said...

jgn sdh2 ek.

u must always make him proud though he's not around.

al-fatiha.