Monday, 5 January 2009

NeW YeaR, NeW HoPes, NeW DReaMS and A NeW LiFe

I'm back to the office today..with new spirits!! ready to face all the obstacles and challenges. With a new dreams n hopes...and will always pray hard, hoping that this would be a better year for my life..my family, my career and my love!!!

I know He listens to me..ya, of course He did..after all the sadness, frustration and the hardest time that i have gone through, He already gave me the signs for me to follow..without any doubts, without fear and without regret..

I believe that a positive action, even a small one, could lead us to a very positive future..Welcome to my New Life :-)

3 comments:

caseRAZachary~Hafiz said...

erm...me too, always trying to get Bless from HIM..remember dun ever forget Him..u'll always happy..believe me!!!
kenal x??

Anggerek said...

same here... wish u all the best for year 09 and years after

"jauh di mata, dekat di hati"

♥readikara♥ said...

Hafiz: tq...hehehe..live must go on rite..senag2 tu lepak ler ngn ktorg :-)

Anggerek: frens remain forever..really miss our wonderful moment @ LCD..so sweet ;-)..i think we should hang out together la ang..